Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Networking

I have had a very exciting week in regards to networking. Firstly, a friend of mine, Lindsay Giguere who owns and operates Linzi's Cakes - www.linziscakes.com - mentioned my boudoir photography to some sales clerks at La Senza while she was shopping and they expressed some interest. After finding this out, I contacted the manager of the new La Senza location (Taunton and Harmony is Oshawa) and she agreed to hand out flyers to each customer for a period of two weeks in July about my upcoming Boudoir Marathon (see below for more information).

Then this past weekend, I attended the Hooters Classic Car show in Whitby and was taking some photos of the Hooter girls posing on some of the cars and I had the opportunity to talk to some of them about my boudoir photography and they seemed pretty interested.

Be sure to check out these links:

www.lasenza.com

www.hooters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment