Friday, August 12, 2011

My freshly painted boudoir studio, exciting news and Foxy Friday













Happy Foxy Friday Everyone!!! I finally posted some of my favorite boudoir images that I never got around to. Enjoy!



I am so excited that I just can't stand it anymore. Over the last few weeks and with the help of my husband and my dad, I have been transforming our spare bedroom into my very own boudoir studio. So far the walls have been painted and this weekend I will be starting on the trim and painting some furniture. I only have two weeks left to finish before a big boudoir event that I am holding. But it should be done soon and I will be ready to take clients most Saturday and Sundays starting the weekend after Labour Day Weekend. Yay!!


In celebration of my new studio, I am offering an exclusive benefit to any client who books their studio boudoir session with me to take place by the beginning of December. Please continue reading for more details.



My new boudoir packages start at just $199 plus HST which includes one set with unlimited outfits and a 45 minute session. For a limited time - until the beginning of December only - each client to complete their session by that time will receive an extra gift with their session!! This gift will range from a complimentary Mini Kiss Album set (value of $75), Teaser Greeting Cards or your own version of an 11x17 Pin-Up Calendar depending on which package you pick out.



On top of that, I am also giving out a handful of gift cards to stores like MAC, Bath & Body Works, La Senza, Town Shoes and more to new and past clients who refer the most completed sessions before the end of the year!!! Please contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment