Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Packages, my first trip to NYC and some changes

Just this past weekend, I visited New York City for the very first time ever. For everyone that has been there, you know what I am talking about when I say - WHAT A CITY!!! I can't believe how huge it is and how many people there are there. And for anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to visit, all I have to say is - What the heck have you been waiting for?

My friend Sarah and myself were in the city for only in the city for about 12 hours, which was not nearly enough time to really do this city justice, but we got a really good taste for it, actually I would say it was more of a tease really. We took an overnight bus trip that left from Vaughan, Ontario on Friday night and arrived in NYC early Saturday morning and we left from there at 9:30 on Saturday night and drove home overnight. I know, CRAZY, right? And even though I can't remember my feet ever hurting as much as they did on Saturday night and my arms, shoulders and back hurt and I was exhausted, it was so worth it.

Now, in being consistent with the theme of this post, the theme being new experiences and just newness in general, I am happy to announce my new boudoir photography packages.

All sessions include - What to Wear Guide, Client Questionnaire, FAQ and What to Expect from Your Session and Session Cheat Sheet (tips and suggestions), client's choice of an in-person or telephone pre-session consultation, Peep Show Post-Session Image Review completed same day, confidentiality, all female team, refreshments, use of studio props and accessories

Pretty Little Thing - 1 hour studio session, 3 wardrobe changes, 1 set, Little Black Book

$499

The Tease - 2 hour studio session, unlimited wardrobe changes, professional make-up application for one look, 2 sets, 8x8 Fine Art Album

$899

The Goddess - 3 hour studio session, unlimited wardrobe changes, professional make-up application for one look, simple hairstyling, 2 sets and you choice of one premium sets (Pin-Up or Outdoor), 8x12 or 10x10 Fine Art Album

$1299

The Starlet - In-person styling session including shopping with photographer prior to session date, 5 hour studio session, unlimited wardrobe changes, professional make-up application for two looks (make-up artist will stay for the entire duration of the session for touch-ups), simple hairstyling, use of all sets including premium sets, 8x12 or 10x10 Fine Art Album, digital collection of hi-resolution images from the session

$1999

I am also rolling out my brand new VIP Program. My existing and new clients are all eligible for my VIP bonus once they spend a minimum of $750 with me on both session fees and products. But for a limited time, I am decreasing that minimum amount to only $500!!! But you only have until the end of the year (2011) until this special expires!!! Certain conditions do apply, please inquire with me directly to find out more.

Some more package info to follow re: Pin-Up Parties, Themed sessions for engagement and boudoir clients, wedding and destination weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment