Monday, December 15, 2008

New to Blogging






My name is Amanda Morrison-Hill and I created this blog to promote my home-based photography business. For as long as I can remember, I have always been the person within my group of friends and my family to have a camera with them and ready to shoot, which is why when I decided that I no longer wanted to be a legal assistant, which has been my career for the last 5 years, photography was the logical and obvious choice for me.

Since I made that choice, I have not looked back once. I started taking nightschool and weekend courses at George Brown College in Toronto and have loved every second of it.

Because I am new to photography, I am trying to dabble in every area of it. I have experience shooting boudoir, family portraits, engagement photos and weddings. On a personal level, I love landscape and travel photography and taking photos of my family, especially my four month old son, Braeden.

I am always looking for reasons to get my camera out and start shooting, so now instead of waiting for opportunities I am making my own. I am very excited about an upcoming Spring (2009) studio shoot in downtown Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment