Monday, December 22, 2008

Discounted Boudoir Photos in time for Valentine's Day




If you book a boudoir session before the end of 2008 for anytime before Valentine's Day 2009, you will receive a special price of $75 (50% off regular price)!!!

Please be aware of my policies, particularly the following:

-my time is limited, booking times are on a first come, first serve basis
-I will come to you-I am not a make-up artist, hairstylist or fashion stylist. Please be prepared with your make-up and hair done prior to appointment and bring your own outfits (5-6 is the recommended amount) and props
Package details:
You will receive at least 75 high resolution photos, unstamped on a CD by mail for your own printing. I shoot digitally and use Photoshop to make minor edits to photos. I can edit the photos to be in black and white, colour and sepia or all three styles depending on what you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment