Thursday, January 8, 2009

This coming weekend

The next couple weeks are going to be hectic for me, especially with preparing for my upcoming trip to Mexico for my friend's wedding. I still have to wash the new wardrobe I have purchased specifically for the trip and pack everything along with my husband's stuff as well. But what I am most excited for (besides the trip itself) is taking a travel photography seminar this Sunday and then applying the skilss I have learned when I am in Mexico.

I also look forward to not only being my friend's maid of honour but her part-time wedding photographer. Unfortunately, I won't be able to photography the ceremony but I plan on photographing the bride's preparations, some formals of the couple between the ceremony and reception, the reception itself and possibly a trash the dress session with a twist.

Stay tuned for those photos in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time at the wedding, Amanda. You'll love Mexico! Can't wait to see the pics when you come back. And I'm looking forward to our photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete