Sunday, December 30, 2012

Miss E's Very Provocative Fifty Shades of Grey themed boudoir session

After ready E.L. James "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy, I couldn't resist doing a themed boudoir session with certain aspects from the books incorporated into it, and Miss E was my willing victim.

She totally rocked the session and looks fastastic. There was a lot of laughing especially when we brought out the restraints...did I get your attentions. See below.

Make-up and hair was done by the very talented Melanie Sivitilli(http://www.melaniemakeupartist.com/)



















I will be hosting a boudoir marathon in time for Valentine's Day. It will be on January 20th at my home studio in Oshawa. Your session will include Sexy Little Thing album, make-up and minor hairstyling with a 45 minute session with unlimited outfits. I only have six sessions available, so book yours today, while you still can. Please contact me for more details.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment