Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Girls from Ottawa and Newfoundland and their Little Black Dress Session

Recently, I was lucky enough to work with a really great group of women on a collaborative concept session that I have been wanting to try for a couple years.

It all came together quite easily and I owe a lot of graditude to Christa Hann of Christa Hann Photography. Not only did she help find the right set of clients but she gave me the kick in the pants I despearately needed to take action. After a lunch date with Christa and a lot of chatting about photography, family and what it all means, I decided to just go for it.

So after some location scouting and research, we made plans. Hang on a little longer and you will see the results of those plans.

A lot of my focus is on boudoir photography but after speaking with numerous women, specifically about the boudoir parties that I offer for girls night out and mostly bachelorette parties, I have found that not all of the women that are attending these parties are 100% onboard with boudoir photography. So I got to thinking about what I could offer to those clients that will still allow them join in the festivities and celebrate with their friends. After all, every woman deserves to feel sexy and be spoiled.

I am proud to announce my brand new Little Black Dress Sessions. A session can be arranged in lieu of a boudoir party or in addition to a boudoir party. The pricing varies based on how it is booked. You can contact me directly for more details.

And now, the most important introductions, the lovely ladies that travelled all the way from Ottawa and Newfoundland to help with this session: Pam, Tammy, Joan, Erin and Charlotte.






Again, a very special thank you to Christa Hann and Nikkie Gatto who did an amazing job on the make-up for each of the girls. And thank you to Tammy, Pam, Joan, Erin and Charlotte for being so awesome and easy to work with. Without the help of these wonderful people, my image may never have come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment