Monday, January 14, 2013

A newly discovered make-up technique

I don't know if you have heard of this new social networking website called Pinterest, but if you haven't, you should take a look. I have a slight addiction. If you would like to follow me, you can find me at http://pinterest.com/amhphoto/.

On this site, that I have spent plenty of time on, I have found an endless amount of beauty tips. And one that I have actually tried out is something called tightlining. It is away to define your eyes and make your eyelashes appear thicker.

If you were to look at my son Braeden, you would notice his eyelashes, they are thick and long and all my girl friends are jealous. He did not get that from me. I have always been on the lookout for a way to make my eyelashes look a little fuller and tighlining does a great job.

After finding a video on Pinterest (see the link below), I followed the instructions and purchased Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony and a flat eye liner brush and have tried it out. I am impressed with the product itself. It is easy to apply and lasts all day long. I am not an expert with make-up, so that says a lot. I recommend you try it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfXQN5FlF2Q

Another question for everyone. Did anyone see the premier of The Carrie Diaries tonight? As a very loyal fan to Sex and the City, I tooned in. It is the prequel to Sex and the City and shows Carrie Bradshaw as a teenager. It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment