Sunday, January 20, 2013

USB keys vs. CD/DVD for image delivery

I am so excited to show off my first studio sample products. After much thought and consideration, I made the decision to switch the delivery method of my digital collections to my photography clients.

In the past, I have delivered my digital collections on a DVD. But, now with changes made by some computer companies to remove their CD drive from the body of their computers, I thought it was time to make the change.




I researched a couple of different custom USB key companies but found they were not the right fit for what I wanted to offer my clients. When I heard that my preferred professional printing lab was offering custom branded USB keys with custom USB cases, I knew I had found the solution I was looking for.

What you see above are two of these cases. The first case is a leather cover in purple. I also offer black as a colour option. This case was sent to my most recent boudoir client Miss E. It offers my boudoir clients some discretion, but looks far more attractive than a CD case. The second has one my photos from my session with Andreaa and Aaron. My clients can choose whichever cover option they prefer, for the same cost. I personally prefer the image cover. It doubles as a photo print from your photography session.

The USB key is located inside the case which is seen in the fourth image. It is mat black with my logo in gray.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about USB keys and their benefits. Happy Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment