Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Start of 2013 and Travel Thursdays

Happy New Year everyone!!

It has been a busy start to the new year for me, at least with my day job. And 2013 will be a very big year for me.

Not only do I plan on some home renovations including decorating my living room, hopefully installing hard wood flooring throughout the better part of our main floor and some major landscaping for our backyard, but I am turning 30!!! Yikes, it even looks scary in writing.

I will also be doing some travelling in 2013, which is pretty exciting.

There have been a couple mentions of my day job on the blog which I haven't really gotten into for a few different reasons. But I think now, with the start of new year (and blog schedule) is the time to get into it.

I am very fortunate to have three jobs that I am passionate about. The first, and most important is being a mom to my four year old son, Braeden and a loving and supportive wife to my husband Adam. The second is part-time wedding and boudoir photographer and the third (which pays the bills) is a full-time travel agent. Yes, I am very fortunate. I am new to all three jobs and in some cases, learning as I go.

So with this passion for travel and having a career that revolves around it, I am again very fortunate to have the opportunity to travel to some incredible places. In 2012, I had the opportunity to travel to Greece with Transat Holidays, which was amazing.

With trying to be more organized in 2013, I have come up with a new blog schedule which will include regular, weekly posts about travel. So to start, over the next several weeks, I will be posting about my trip to Greece. Of course, I have "some" photos from the nine day trip.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment